porno sikis izle porn mobil mobil porno izle porno izle
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 482

Thread: Random Oscar Thoughts 2013 Pt. 1

  1. #21
    Senior Member Vincent Blanchett's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2007
    Location: Singapore
    Posts: 9,141
    Quote Originally Posted by guany View Post
    LOL, Sasha. Has anyone seen her article about Enlightened being cancelled? It's titled, "Women Not Naked: HBO Cancels Enlightened."


    She's becoming a bigger and bigger joke. Embarrassing

  2. #22
    Still Erik erikdean's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2007
    Location: CESSPOOL of the internet
    Posts: 40,442
    At least the comment section largely takes her to task, even if she has her lapdog Ryan come in to defend her.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date: Oct 2012
    Posts: 743
    i just finished boys don't cry for the first time
    what a horrible movie , and Hilary was good no more no less
    Give your oscar back bitch



  4. #24
    Christmas Time, You're So Fine! Bean's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2007
    Posts: 7,810
    Quote Originally Posted by alilou View Post
    i just finished boys don't cry for the first time
    what a horrible movie , and Hilary was good no more no less
    Give your oscar back bitch
    This an official warning to watch your language on these forums. We don't take such demeaning terms lightly, so don't casually use a word like bitch again.
    FFF16 is happening!
    This is a good thread to read about it.
    WE ARE STILL OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date: Aug 2012
    Posts: 3,290
    Quote Originally Posted by alilou View Post
    i just finished boys don't cry for the first time
    what a horrible movie , and Hilary was good no more no less
    Give your oscar back bitch
    Boy's Don't Cry is an amazing movie and Swank deserved that oscar. She also deserved her second oscar and I don't care what anyone else thinks.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date: Feb 2011
    Posts: 1,055
    Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    this an official warning to watch your language on these forums. We don't take such demeaning terms lightly, so don't casually use a word like bitch again.
    thank you!!!!!!!!!!

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date: Feb 2011
    Posts: 1,055
    Quote Originally Posted by eoindaly2k11 View Post
    Boy's Don't Cry is an amazing movie and Swank deserved that oscar. She also deserved her second oscar and I don't care what anyone else thinks.
    thank YOU! it always baffles me that people all to easily dismiss, demean, or diminish people's achievements. It's difficult for an unknown to be even nommed for an oscar let alone win one. If swank WASN'T a standout she wouldn't have been rewarded. She was barely known for karate kid.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date: Feb 2010
    Location: Manhattan
    Posts: 998
    Boys Don't Cry is a super film and Swank's win for it is one of the most deserved in the category's history (especially when you consider who came in second).

    That being said, Sevigny's performance is always the first that comes to my mind when I think of that film. Stunning work.
    Last edited by ReadyForMyCloseUp; 03-27-2013 at 11:54 AM.

  9. #29
    Still Erik erikdean's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2007
    Location: CESSPOOL of the internet
    Posts: 40,442
    Quote Originally Posted by alilou View Post
    i just finished boys don't cry for the first time
    what a horrible movie , and Hilary was good no more no less
    Give your oscar back bitch

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date: Oct 2012
    Posts: 743
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean View Post
    This an official warning to watch your language on these forums. We don't take such demeaning terms lightly, so don't casually use a word like bitch again.
    I'm sorry



  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date: Aug 2012
    Posts: 3,865
    Something was off about Boys Don't Cry for me... really good performance, though.

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date: Sep 2011
    Posts: 1,297
    OOOOH.

    I turned in a deeply sourced column day after Oscars about Weinstein/Affleck awards rivalry/2013 shenanigans, but Variety editors killed it.

    https://twitter.com/NotoriousJLD/sta...40507412574209

  13. #33
    KNIFEGRAB! flibber's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2008
    Location: Nowhereland
    Posts: 3,729
    Quote Originally Posted by misere View Post
    OOOOH.

    I turned in a deeply sourced column day after Oscars about Weinstein/Affleck awards rivalry/2013 shenanigans, but Variety editors killed it.

    https://twitter.com/NotoriousJLD/sta...40507412574209
    This IS pretty funny.

    http://www.hitfix.com/in-contention/...f-oscar-voting

  14. #34
    Senior Member Cesky's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2007
    Location: Queens
    Posts: 2,346
    I don't really know the Oscar politics well enough, but is there any chance of an anti-Weinstein revolt at some point?
    #unapologeticbitch #campevent #letuseatcake

  15. #35
    Still Erik erikdean's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2007
    Location: CESSPOOL of the internet
    Posts: 40,442
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesky View Post
    I don't really know the Oscar politics well enough, but is there any chance of an anti-Weinstein revolt at some point?
    You would almost think so but who and why would they? He gets people Oscars without actually garnering them himself. I can't imagine he doesn't have every person in Hollywood at his door. And really, we're only actually talking about Harvey lol.

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date: Sep 2011
    Posts: 1,297
    I can't imagine he doesn't have every person in Hollywood at his door.
    Except Spielberg, who loathes him.

  17. #37
    Does this tampon make me look fat? guany's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2007
    Posts: 19,006
    What would an anti-Weinstein revolt even consist of?

    Really, he's just like everyone else in Hollywood. Only louder. The only thing that truly sets him apart is that he is the best at running Oscar campaigns. But nobody should really care too much about that considering the #1 objective in Hollywood is making money. Yes, an Oscar win for certain parties can help box office prospects (like, The Hunger Games now has a bit of prestige with an Academy Award winner as the star), but it's only one of many ways to make money.

    I'm sure no one hates him more than Spielberg and Dreamworks, though. Shakespeare in Love vs. Saving Private Ryan was brutal; the "Inside Oscar II" chapter about it is so entertaining.
    Vanity Fair Actresses 10 Years Later: 2/13 Ain't Bad

  18. #38
    Still Erik erikdean's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2007
    Location: CESSPOOL of the internet
    Posts: 40,442
    Can we just have Ellen host again, please?


  19. #39
    Hi, Nose. Souler's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2007
    Posts: 4,698
    Quote Originally Posted by guany View Post

    I'm sure no one hates him more than Spielberg and Dreamworks, though. Shakespeare in Love vs. Saving Private Ryan was brutal; the "Inside Oscar II" chapter about it is so entertaining.
    lol, any good dirt on this? Smear campaign against SPR or just aggressive pushing of SiL?
    Everything I say becomes a headline. - AMY ADAMS

  20. #40
    Senior Member Cesky's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2007
    Location: Queens
    Posts: 2,346
    I guess I'm imposing my own personality on it. I just feel like his control is so obvious that I'd want to go against it. I would think some voters don't want to feel like they're being told what to do (while still allowing themselves to be wined and dined of course).
    #unapologeticbitch #campevent #letuseatcake

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •