Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1519202122232425

Thread: Random Video Game Thoughts 3: My Face Is Tired

I felt sure Days Gone was going to get Horizon's slot and be listed for Fall 2017 (and then probably get pushed back) but the fact that game isn't even dated yet makes me think it's waaaaay off.

Quote Originally Posted by chrispepper View Post
    I felt sure Days Gone was going to get Horizon's slot and be listed for Fall 2017 (and then probably get pushed back) but the fact that game isn't even dated yet makes me think it's waaaaay off.
    It's Bend's first console game since 2004 and it's a big open world game, so I wouldn't be surprised if they are having some big problems, and Sony had to delay it to the end of the current gen.

The Elder Scrolls 6 isn't in development: http://www.pcgamer.com/the-elder-scr..._medium=social

So no Elder Scrolls game for the current gen.

Christmas Time, You're So Fine! Bean's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vektor View Post
    The Elder Scrolls 6 isn't in development: http://www.pcgamer.com/the-elder-scr..._medium=social

Maybe by the next gen Bethesda will have moved into an engine that doesn't date to the turn of the century!

Christmas Time, You're So Fine! Bean's Avatar

Maybe by the next gen Bethesda will have moved into an engine that doesn't date to the turn of the century!

So if Mario can turn into anything.... is Mario God now?

Nintendo certainly announced enough stuff!

Team Ico needs to hire people who can actually program decent controls.

Every single game they've released suffers from major issues related to movement and input.

Drew Karpyshyn, the lead writer of the first two Mass Effect games and Knights of the Old Republic is working on Anthem. Maybe there's hope that the story of Anthem won't be paper-thin.

Popular GTA mod OpenIV has been shut down by Rockstar lawyers after 10 years: https://www.vg247.com/2017/06/14/pop...fter-10-years/

Lol, Rockstar, what have you done? They basically killed GTA modding, and there's already a huge backlash against it in the gaming community.

Popular GTA mod OpenIV has been shut down by Rockstar lawyers after 10 years: https://www.vg247.com/2017/06/14/pop...fter-10-years/

Lol, Rockstar, what have you done? They basically killed GTA modding, and there's already a huge backlash against it in the gaming community.
    This was Take Two's doing, not Rockstar. And GTA modding is very much a niche crowd.

One of the games I am most looking forward to:

Mario Odyssey looks absolutely fantastic, and I can't wait to play it. And the future of the Switch looks bright and we still don't know anything about it's Virtual Console and other online services. Plus a new full blown Pokemon RPG and Metroid Prime 4 off in the Horizon, I am more then content. Plus we all know Smash Bro's, Animal Crossing and Pikmin 4 are also coming. Nintendo nailed it and has more enough to be excited for next years E3 and future Directs.

Sony also has a lot going for it with Spider-Man, God of War, Detroit, Ni No Kuni 2 all pre-ordered. Not to mention all the other 3rd parties. If I didn't love Mario, Zelda and Pokemon as much as I do then a PS4 is the best console with a great combo of 1st party exclusives and the incredible 3rd party support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suppose not a lot of Visual Novel fan here, but Danganronpa v3 is coming out and also a 2 Ys Games RPG lovers, but I guess no one has Vita, but me anyway All these games, so little time, also so little money. Maybe I should start saving so I can pre order Dissidia Final Fantasy NT and finally subscribing to PS Plus for the first time next year.

OMGRed Pawah!!!

Am I the only one who is a bit discouraged by E3 being dominated by Online Multiplayer games?

https://www.theverge.com/2017/6/26/1...rice-announced

Well, the rumored SNES Classic Edition has been confirmed for release this September at $79.99.

The system comes with two controllers and the following games pre-loaded:

Contra III: The Alien Wars
    Donkey Kong Country
    EarthBound
    Final Fantasy III
    F-ZERO
    Kirby Super Star
    Kirby’s Dream Course
    The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
    Mega Man X
    Secret of Mana
    Star Fox
    Star Fox 2
    Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting
    Super Castlevania IV
    Super Ghouls ’n Ghosts
    Super Mario Kart
    Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
    Super Mario World
    Super Metroid
    Super Punch-Out!!
    Yoshi’s Island

That lineup of games is kind of insane. Much better value than the NES.

Unrelated, does anyone have a view on whether I should get Persona 4 ($9.99) or Persona 5 ($60)? I've never played Persona.

Holy hell, that's an amazing lineup of games for the SNES, and for a pretty decent price too.

"If it should happen that I don't see you again... It's been very nice knowing you, Miss Breckenridge.