Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1721222324252627

Thread: Random Video Game Thoughts 3: My Face Is Tired

Did anyone play The Evil Within? Daaamn that shit is so hard.

Besides Persona Five, NiER: Automata, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, what are this year's biggest critical darlings?

Quote Originally Posted by Wingard View Post
    Besides Persona Five, NiER: Automata, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, what are this year's biggest critical darlings?
    Horizon. And that's it, if we are talking about AAA/AA games. Those 4 are the biggest so far. This biggest indie games are Edith Finch and Hellblade.

Don't get to play video games nearly as much as I used to, but I'm really excited for Cuphead and Super Mario Odyssey. Anyone else getting them?

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianFan View Post
    Don't get to play video games nearly as much as I used to, but I'm really excited for Cuphead and Super Mario Odyssey. Anyone else getting them?
    I'm super excited for both, especially Odyssey....looks to be another platforming masterpiece by Nintendo. I've stopped playing Persona 5 only 10 hours in, firs persona game, and it just didn't grab me at all. Personally it was a bit boring gameplay wise. I actually enjoyed playing and beating FFXV more (blasphemy I know).

What's everybody's Game of The Year so far? Mine is not original but it's Breath of The Wild.

Howdy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Solarie View Post
    Yep! Such a frustrating game

Quote Originally Posted by laice View Post
    I'm super excited for both, especially Odyssey....looks to be another platforming masterpiece by Nintendo. I've stopped playing Persona 5 only 10 hours in, firs persona game, and it just didn't grab me at all. Personally it was a bit boring gameplay wise. I actually enjoyed playing and beating FFXV more (blasphemy I know).

What's everybody's Game of The Year so far? Mine is not original but it's Breath of The Wild.
    Well, I won't buy a Switch this year (I simply don't have the money for it), so my GOTY will be probably Nier: Automata.

Quote Originally Posted by scoopersakura View Post
    On the fighting game front, I'm excited with Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite! The complete lack of X-Men is a bummer though. Marvel seems to be forgetting they even existed. Also a bit questionable they didn't include Star Lord and Black Widow.
    They didnt forget. It's deliberate. They dont want to promote them since they dont have the license. Theyre just going to stuff mcu characters. Plus ultron is the villain

Black widow is a dlc character they announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Solarie View Post
    Yeah, and I absolutely loved this game. The DLCs are even a tad harder but absolutely satisfying, especially if you dig Kidman as much as I did.

I'm Commander Kate and this is my favorite sig on the AW!