Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 408084858687888990
Results 1,781 to 1,785 of 1785

Thread: Random Music Thoughts: You Get What You Need

Quote Originally Posted by VSW View Post
    Well, it's doing good on iTunes and radio. I just think it's weird that is not translating somehow to people checking out the video. 1.6m is way too low.
    my guess is most people still can't be bothered to press pause on Melodrama long enough to watch it
    keep ur eyes on the prize sis

Oh pls, the video is fantastic but the political undertones are probably throwing people off. The song doesn't break any grounds but she hasn't released anything as synth based before but hate on...

Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianmovies View Post
    Oh pls, the video is fantastic but the political undertones are probably throwing people off. The song doesn't break any grounds but she hasn't released anything as synth based before but hate on...
    okay I actually love Pink, but I'm not going to just bang the drum when she's clearly phoning it in at the same time someone like Dua Lipa makes the interesting and forward-looking music Pink used to make.
    keep ur eyes on the prize sis

Quote Originally Posted by benutty View Post
    okay I actually love Pink, but I'm not going to just bang the drum when she's clearly phoning it in at the same time someone like Dua Lipa makes the interesting and forward-looking music Pink used to make.
    Oh feel free to dislike and call her out. The song is clearly aimed at her HAC audience but she doesn't have anything like it in her discography either, production wise.

And what is she phoning it in in the video? It's big, has a very clear political message and is even turning her very big older fanbase so I dunno.

liked Nicole Kidman before it was cool filmy's Avatar
    Aly & Aj officially released Take Me today. It sounds no different to me from the leaked version. It kinda sounds worse like they're singing into a tin can or something.

But TAKE ME QUEENS