Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 610111213141516

Thread: Survivor: ugHHH vs. bleHHH vs. meHHH

Pronoun(s): RooneHe/SaoirHis
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    Isn't it bad for Ali's game to get rid of Patrick though?
    Personally, yes, probably, but so much of Survivor (especially at the beginning) isn't about what benefits you personally, but going along with what the consensus of your tribe is. If Ryan and Devon were going to vote Patrick out (they likely told Ali) and the general vibe at their camp was already that Patrick is annoying then Ali would have fucked herself over by trying to keep him around. To illustrate this, at Heroes we saw Ben basically say that Chrissy is his #1 and Ashley is his #2, but then Ashley comes around to Ben fighting for JP to be kept over Alan which rubs Ben the wrong way and now Ben trusts Ashley less. Ali couldn't save Patrick by herself if Ryan, Devon and Lauren all wanted to vote him out and to fight for it would have put her at the bottom. Also, I think there was some teeth to the fact that Patrick would have been a detriment once a swap/merge came around because of how quickly he annoyed everyone on his first tribe.
    representing
    CALL ME BY YOUR NAME
    BLADE RUNNER 2049 PHANTOM THREAD
    Greta Gerwig Sofia Coppola
    Frances McDormand Laurie Metcalf Armie Hammer Daniel Kaluuya Annette Bening Tom Hanks
    The Shape of Water (Screenplay) Dunkirk (Film Editing & Score) Blade Runner 2049 (Visual Effects) Wonderstruck (Screenplay)

COUNT YOUR WIGS BEFORE THEY'RE SNATCHED

I think I'm going to cry when JP gets eliminated, just

Also that scene where Devon pushes Patrick's lovely ass up. Only upset he got eliminated because he's on my fantasy team and he's cute. But really, it was the right way to go.

Curious to see how the swap shakes things up! I want to see Legends Roark, Chrissy and Ali communicating!
    🐞 Lady Bird 🐞
    of AwardsWatch
    Coco ★ The Big Sick ☆
    Guillermo Del Toro ☆ Denis Villeneuve ★
    Saorise Ronan ★ Margot Robbie ☆ Gary Oldman ★ Michael Shannon ☆ Daniel Kaluuya ★ Hong Chau ☆
    Molly's Game ★ I, Tonya ☆
    Shape of Water (Cinematography) ☆ Blade Runner 3049 (Production Design) ★ Dunkirk (Sound Editing) ☆

I love the episode, equal time for all tribes!

I enjoyed the confessionals of Jessica and Ashley as lovesick gals I feel they are totally honest with their attraction so it was cute to watch. I hope these showmances won't go overboard

Pronoun(s): He / Him
    Quote Originally Posted by Confusionneverstops View Post
    I think I'm going to cry when JP gets eliminated, just

Also that scene where Devon pushes Patrick's lovely ass up. Only upset he got eliminated because he's on my fantasy team and he's cute. But really, it was the right way to go.

Curious to see how the swap shakes things up! I want to see Legends Roark, Chrissy and Ali communicating!

Pronoun(s): Her?
    I feel like we need to talk more about Lauren's bigotry towards gingers. Was she being completely serious? It was hilariously bizarre!
    I'm sorry, the old Libs can't come to the phone right now. Why? Oh. Because she's DEAD.

Pronoun(s): RooneHe/SaoirHis
    Quote Originally Posted by Confusionneverstops View Post

i have yet to see it
    representing
    CALL ME BY YOUR NAME
    BLADE RUNNER 2049 PHANTOM THREAD
    Greta Gerwig Sofia Coppola
    Frances McDormand Laurie Metcalf Armie Hammer Daniel Kaluuya Annette Bening Tom Hanks
    The Shape of Water (Screenplay) Dunkirk (Film Editing & Score) Blade Runner 2049 (Visual Effects) Wonderstruck (Screenplay)

COUNT YOUR WIGS BEFORE THEY'RE SNATCHED

Pronoun(s): Him
    Yeah, I'd say only Chrissy has totally earned Legend status, Ali and Lauren are super close, with Jessica being a possibility as well. Roarke and Desi haven't had the screentime to make much of an impression yet. And Ashley isn't that interesting.

FYC: Goddess Gal Gadot, Wonder Woman

I still haven't started the season but if this is gone: https://imgur.com/a/YlqrS (dat jiggle)

WHAT IS THE POINT?????

Pronoun(s): He/Him
    Quote Originally Posted by Igor BiH View Post
    Yeah, I'd say only Chrissy has totally earned Legend status, Ali and Lauren are super close, with Jessica being a possibility as well. Roarke and Desi haven't had the screentime to make much of an impression yet. And Ashley isn't that interesting.
    This, exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by pathsofwind View Post

omg THANK YOU FOR THIS!
    🐞 Lady Bird 🐞
    of AwardsWatch
    Coco ★ The Big Sick ☆
    Saorise Ronan ★ Margot Robbie ☆ Gary Oldman ★ Michael Shannon ☆ Daniel Kaluuya ★ Hong Chau ☆
    Shape of Water (Cinematography) ☆ Blade Runner 3049 (Production Design) ★ Dunkirk (Sound Editing) ☆

Quote Originally Posted by benutty View Post
    i have yet to see it
    Wait and see!
    🐞 Lady Bird 🐞
    of AwardsWatch
    Coco ★ The Big Sick ☆