Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What shows had five or more seasons that were all of equal quality?

The Sopranos is pretty even across all seasons for me. I don't have either a weak link season or one that stands out as the by far best season. I like all the Battlestar Galactica seasons close to the same as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rage Colored Glasses View Post
    Interestingly, the best examples of this I can think of are animated shows:

The Simpsons
    Family Guy (equally poor quality but still counts)
    Surprised at these answers. The Simpsons would be one of my last choices for this... It has Season 1 which is hard to watch, then the last decade and a half which most consider to be at a lower level. Family Guy is at its best before its cancellation

Hi, Nose.
    It's still got around six to seven seasons of equal (though it's more like all great in different ways) quality.
    Everything I say becomes a headline. - AMY ADAMS

Habitual Sneezer
    Quote Originally Posted by MVP of West Hollywood View Post
    The Sopranos is pretty even across all seasons for me. I don't have either a weak link season or one that stands out as the by far best season. I like all the Battlestar Galactica seasons close to the same as well.

Surprised at these answers. The Simpsons would be one of my last choices for this... It has Season 1 which is hard to watch, then the last decade and a half which most consider to be at a lower level. Family Guy is at its best before its cancellation
    Seasons 3-8 of The Simpsons is fucking amazing and probably the most consistently great run of any comedy I've seen?

And Family Guy is consistently trash so that works, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiffy View Post
    A lot of people do cuz it's true.

God, do I wish True Blood could have made this list. They had (arguably) three great seasons

Quote Originally Posted by Jiffy View Post
    Seasons 3-8 of The Simpsons is fucking amazing and probably the most consistently great run of any comedy I've seen?

And Family Guy is consistently trash so that works, too.
    I may have read the thread's title differently than other people. I thought it was asking which show has seasons where ALL of them are equal quality, instead of shows that have 5 seasons of equal quality anywhere within its run

Habitual Sneezer
    Quote Originally Posted by MVP of West Hollywood View Post
    I may have read the thread's title differently than other people. I thought it was asking which show has seasons where ALL of them are equal quality, instead of shows that have 5 seasons of equal quality anywhere within its run
    Oh, maybe. Fair point, then.