Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 47 of 47

Thread: What shows had five or more seasons that were all of equal quality?

  1. #41
    The Sopranos is pretty even across all seasons for me. I don't have either a weak link season or one that stands out as the by far best season. I like all the Battlestar Galactica seasons close to the same as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rage Colored Glasses View Post
    Interestingly, the best examples of this I can think of are animated shows:

    The Simpsons
    Family Guy (equally poor quality but still counts)
    Surprised at these answers. The Simpsons would be one of my last choices for this... It has Season 1 which is hard to watch, then the last decade and a half which most consider to be at a lower level. Family Guy is at its best before its cancellation

  2. #42
    Hi, Nose.
    Join Date: Dec 2007
    Posts: 5,154
    It's still got around six to seven seasons of equal (though it's more like all great in different ways) quality.
    Everything I say becomes a headline. - AMY ADAMS

  3. #43
    Habitual Sneezer
    Join Date: Dec 2007
    Location: It will only be more awkward if you go.
    Posts: 5,103
    Quote Originally Posted by MVP of West Hollywood View Post
    The Sopranos is pretty even across all seasons for me. I don't have either a weak link season or one that stands out as the by far best season. I like all the Battlestar Galactica seasons close to the same as well.



    Surprised at these answers. The Simpsons would be one of my last choices for this... It has Season 1 which is hard to watch, then the last decade and a half which most consider to be at a lower level. Family Guy is at its best before its cancellation
    Seasons 3-8 of The Simpsons is fucking amazing and probably the most consistently great run of any comedy I've seen?

    And Family Guy is consistently trash so that works, too.

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date: Dec 2007
    Posts: 336
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiffy View Post
    A lot of people do cuz it's true.

  5. #45
    Junior Member SanityFair's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2017
    Posts: 9
    God, do I wish True Blood could have made this list. They had (arguably) three great seasons

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiffy View Post
    Seasons 3-8 of The Simpsons is fucking amazing and probably the most consistently great run of any comedy I've seen?

    And Family Guy is consistently trash so that works, too.
    I may have read the thread's title differently than other people. I thought it was asking which show has seasons where ALL of them are equal quality, instead of shows that have 5 seasons of equal quality anywhere within its run

  7. #47
    Habitual Sneezer
    Join Date: Dec 2007
    Location: It will only be more awkward if you go.
    Posts: 5,103
    Quote Originally Posted by MVP of West Hollywood View Post
    I may have read the thread's title differently than other people. I thought it was asking which show has seasons where ALL of them are equal quality, instead of shows that have 5 seasons of equal quality anywhere within its run
    Oh, maybe. Fair point, then.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •