Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 51 of 51

Thread: The Britney Project VII: Rank Her Top 25 Best Songs of All Time

  1. #41
    Senior Member alias571's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2014
    Location: Los Ageless
    Pronoun(s): He/Him
    Posts: 790
    Sounds good to me!

  2. #42
    forever pressedt benutty's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2016
    Location: Waterloo, Iowa
    Pronoun(s): RooneHe/SaoirHis
    Posts: 2,631
    Quote Originally Posted by veritas View Post
    Okay, so...45 songs made the Top 25, due to ties.

    I think what'd be best would be announcing the titles, unranked, so that y'all can then vote on your Top 15 favorites as I open the final album ranking round, and we can cut those said ties tomorrow?

    What do y'all think?
    representing
    CALL ME BY YOUR NAME
    BLADE RUNNER 2049 PHANTOM THREAD
    Greta Gerwig Sofia Coppola
    Frances McDormand Laurie Metcalf Armie Hammer Daniel Kaluuya Annette Bening Tom Hanks
    The Shape of Water (Screenplay) Dunkirk (Film Editing & Score) Blade Runner 2049 (Visual Effects) Wonderstruck (Screenplay)

    COUNT YOUR WIGS BEFORE THEY'RE SNATCHED

  3. #43
    the wickedly-talented, one and only... siowafc's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2007
    Pronoun(s): Legend
    Posts: 15,816
    Quote Originally Posted by veritas View Post
    ETA: Other option is I rank, say, a song that had four votes equal out to 17 points below a song that had six votes equal out to 17 (placing slightly higher merit on number of votes over points total).
    This!
    THE MOUNTAIN BETWEEN US

    The Unreachable Heights of K2: Kate's 2nd Oscar

  4. #44
    H-town vicious
    Join Date: Aug 2015
    Location: Portugal
    Posts: 9,081
    Quote Originally Posted by veritas View Post
    Okay, so...45 songs made the Top 25, due to ties.

    I think what'd be best would be announcing the titles, unranked, so that y'all can then vote on your Top 15 favorites as I open the final album ranking round, and we can cut those said ties tomorrow?

    ETA: Other option is I rank, say, a song that had four votes equal out to 17 points below a song that had six votes equal out to 17 (placing slightly higher merit on number of votes over points total).

  5. #45
    Godney Warrior veritas's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2007
    Location: New York, NY
    Pronoun(s): She/Her
    Posts: 9,654
    I can announce right now, if people are fine with number of votes outweighing total points RE: the ties.

  6. #46
    Get creative 24Emmy's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2015
    Location: NJ
    Posts: 4,995
    Quote Originally Posted by veritas View Post
    I can announce right now, if people are fine with number of votes outweighing total points RE: the ties.




    Proud and Profane Productions

  7. #47
    forever pressedt benutty's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2016
    Location: Waterloo, Iowa
    Pronoun(s): RooneHe/SaoirHis
    Posts: 2,631
    Quote Originally Posted by veritas View Post
    I can announce right now, if people are fine with number of votes outweighing total points RE: the ties.
    i think that’s how i handled ties actually so yeah go for it! lol
    representing
    CALL ME BY YOUR NAME
    BLADE RUNNER 2049 PHANTOM THREAD
    Greta Gerwig Sofia Coppola
    Frances McDormand Laurie Metcalf Armie Hammer Daniel Kaluuya Annette Bening Tom Hanks
    The Shape of Water (Screenplay) Dunkirk (Film Editing & Score) Blade Runner 2049 (Visual Effects) Wonderstruck (Screenplay)

    COUNT YOUR WIGS BEFORE THEY'RE SNATCHED

  8. #48
    Senior Member Corleone's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2007
    Location: Rainbowland
    Posts: 4,677
    Hmmmmmmmmm.

  9. #49
    Godney Warrior veritas's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2007
    Location: New York, NY
    Pronoun(s): She/Her
    Posts: 9,654
    In the spirit of being dramatic, here are the forty five songs eligible for the Top 25:

    • Autumn Goodbye
    • ...Baby One More Time
    • Born to Make You Happy
    • Break the Ice
    • Breathe on Me
    • Circus
    • Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know
    • Do You Wanna Come Over?
    • Everytime
    • Gimme More
    • Heaven on Earth
    • How I Roll
    • If I'm Dancing
    • If U Seek Amy
    • I'm a Slave 4 U
    • I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman
    • Invitation
    • I Wanna Go
    • Just Luv Me
    • Lucky
    • Make Me...
    • Man on the Moon
    • Me Against the Music
    • Mood Ring
    • Ooh Ooh Baby
    • Oops!...I Did It Again
    • Out from Under
    • Overprotected
    • Perfume
    • Piece of Me
    • Radar
    • Slumber Party
    • Sometimes
    • Stronger
    • 3
    • Till the World Ends
    • Tom's Diner
    • Touch of My Hand
    • Toxic
    • Unusual You
    • What You Need
    • Why Should I Be Sad
    • Womanizer
    • Work Bitch
    • (You Drive Me) Crazy (The Stop Remix!)



    Send me a list of your top 13 tracks from the above selections.

    Point values will be allotted as follows:

    #1 - 10 points
    #2 - 9 points
    #3 - 8 points
    #4 - 7 points
    #5 - 6 points
    #6 - 5 points
    #7 - 4 points
    #8 - 3 points
    #9 - 2 points
    #10 - 1 point
    #11 - .75 points
    #12 - .50 points
    #13 - .25 points

    Tomorrow the final round will open and, if (at least) everyone who voted this round can get me their new lists in the next 24 hours, I'll announce the winners posthaste (though, of course, new voters can submit for this second part of Round 7 if they so choose).


  10. #50
    Senior Member Corleone's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2007
    Location: Rainbowland
    Posts: 4,677
    YASSSS. Love the drama of it all.

    Once again, please vote for Tom's Diner. Thanks!
    Last edited by Corleone; Today at 05:05 PM.

  11. #51
    H-town vicious
    Join Date: Aug 2015
    Location: Portugal
    Posts: 9,081
    Quote Originally Posted by veritas View Post
    In the spirit of being dramatic, here are the forty five songs eligible for the Top 25:

    • Autumn Goodbye
    • ...Baby One More Time
    • Born to Make You Happy
    • Break the Ice
    • Breathe on Me
    • Circus
    • Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know
    • Do You Wanna Come Over?
    • Everytime
    • Gimme More
    • Heaven on Earth
    • How I Roll
    • If I'm Dancing
    • If U Seek Amy
    • I'm a Slave 4 U
    • I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman
    • Invitation
    • I Wanna Go
    • Just Luv Me
    • Lucky
    • Make Me...
    • Man on the Moon
    • Me Against the Music
    • Mood Ring
    • Ooh Ooh Baby
    • Oops!...I Did It Again
    • Out from Under
    • Overprotected
    • Perfume
    • Piece of Me
    • Radar
    • Slumber Party
    • Sometimes
    • Stronger
    • 3
    • Till the World Ends
    • Tom's Diner
    • Touch of My Hand
    • Toxic
    • Unusual You
    • What You Need
    • Why Should I Be Sad
    • Womanizer
    • Work Bitch
    • (You Drive Me) Crazy (The Stop Remix!)



    Send me a list of your top 13 tracks from the above selections.

    Point values will be allotted as follows:

    #1 - 10 points
    #2 - 9 points
    #3 - 8 points
    #4 - 7 points
    #5 - 6 points
    #6 - 5 points
    #7 - 4 points
    #8 - 3 points
    #9 - 2 points
    #10 - 1 point
    #11 - .75 points
    #12 - .50 points
    #13 - .25 points

    Tomorrow the final round will open and, if (at least) everyone who voted this round can get me their new lists in the next 24 hours, I'll announce the winners posthaste (though, of course, new voters can submit for this second part of Round 7 if they so choose).

    Where the fuck is Blur?


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •