User Tag List

Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 397983848586878889
Results 1,761 to 1,772 of 1772

Thread: Big Brother 20: An Allison Grodner Production

I guess props to CBS for a convincing "romance". I mean, lowest common denominator, but sure!

Tyler would get eaten up in an all stars season. And I guess I'll enjoy watching their fauxmance go down in flames.

outside of the backyard ones, if anyone comes across any good post-BB cast interviews, feel free to post here. thanks!

Tyler and Angela are boring. I'm sorry, I will never be able to stan Angela fully, she wants to be the "ice queen" so badly but she is actually pretty weak if you ask me. Anytime someone wanted to talk to her (Bayleigh for example), she would run into the HOH room and lock the door, like a chicken. If you are going to be the ice queen, embrace the role and be it to the fullest.

Everyone on BB20 was boring with the exception of Kaitlyn.

Quote Originally Posted by jb View Post
    Everyone on BB20 was boring with the exception of Kaitlyn.
    Uh, you can say what you want about this cast but nothing about Sam, JC, Bayleigh, Swaggy etc. is boring

JB Chen Moonves out!

Someone else isn't happy about the Tangela stans either

What, is she funny or something? Libs's Avatar
    Pronoun(s): Her?
    Elena is legitimately the most annoying BB alum in existence.

I liked her on the show (well, I liked her-ish, I didn't love anyone on that horrible season) but she's insanely pathetic, cringe and desperate now.

Pronoun(s): RooneHe/SaoirHis
    Quote Originally Posted by Libs View Post

I liked her on the show (well, I liked her-ish, I didn't love anyone on that horrible season) but she's insanely pathetic, cringe and desperate now.
    Ya Libs being a Elena fan still would be the most mind boggingly weird thing I've ever read.
    why doesn't anyone play mafia anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Libs View Post

Exactly my feelings although I’m actually borderline concerned for her at this point. I’m not sure what’s going on but she doesn’t seem in a good place.

I liked Elena in jury. But now that I'm thinking about it, Jury Elena was just one more iteration of her need to join the mob. She was all in with Cody's crew until the tide turned on him, then did a total 180 just to flip back again when he was running the jury house.

Anyway, one of the best parts of BB fandom is watching the reality set in for ex-HGs when the new seasons start. Yes, you really ARE interchangeable! And you have the same "fans" who were all in on Zankie, Nicory, Zaulie...

I honestly didn't watch much of BB19 outside of the finale, but Elena just comes off as a terrible human being. Truly.