User Tag List

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1317181920212223

Thread: The 2018 Emmy Nominations Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Abby View Post
    I know Elisabeth Moss is a lock to win, but I'd love it if there was a crazy upset and Sandra Oh won. She's great on Killing Eve, and she should've already won for Grey's Anatomy.
    Only for the so called topicality... I personally find Moss's performance in THT tiring rather than captivating. She's basically playing a more disempowered version of Peggy in darker circumstances. I would be happy if Russell or Oh wins.

Just wanted to pop in and remind everybody that BoJack Horseman getting snubbed in Animated Program is an outright catastrophe.

Does anyone know how Ken Burns' The Vietnam War wasn't nominated for Best Documentary Series? I thought that was the front runner to win.

the wickedly-talented, one and only... siowafc's Avatar
    Pronoun(s): Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by lacourseauxetoiles View Post
    Does anyone know how Ken Burns' The Vietnam War wasn't nominated for Best Documentary Series? I thought that was the front runner to win.
    Apparently, it wasn't submitted in that category.
    Sorry, I cannot hear you. I'm kinda busy...

TEAM GLENN // Gotham Nominee // Hollywood Film Award Winner

Quote Originally Posted by klariso View Post
    Wittrock, Fern, and Jonjon Briones should have been the Supporting Actors nominated from Versace.
    Could not agree more. I would also put Greenfield's (phenomenal piece of acting in the final episode) work ahead of Ramirez and Martin.
    Last edited by ldw; 07-17-2018 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by klariso View Post
    Wittrock, Fern, and Jonjon Briones should have been the Supporting Actors nominated from Versace.
    Although I wasn't much invested in the show, I felt let down not seeing Fern and Greenfield's names.

Quote Originally Posted by siowafc View Post
    Apparently, it wasn't submitted in that category.
    Too bad, stellar series. I was just going to watch episode one with it's focus on French involvement and got sucked into the whole thing.
    Emmy and BAFTA winning Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ldw View Post
    Could not agree more. I would also put Greenfield's (phenomenal piece of acting in the final episode) work ahead of Ramirez and Martin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash NYCB View Post
    Although I wasn't much invested in the show, I felt let down not seeing Fern and Greenfield's names.
    Oh yeah, Max Greenfield was also great in his two episodes. Just felt like Briones had an episode almost to him, but Max would have been an inspired and richly deserved nom.