User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: American Horror Story 8: Apocalypse

They can always go back to basics. So many things AHS could explore from the past. I would love to see a noir AHS season, taking place in 20's, all black and white. Or a season taking place during the Victorian Era, or The Colonial Era. They could also go higher in the future, going to space. The possibilities are endless.

Mary Poppins flying to snatch your wigs.

Quote Originally Posted by Solarie View Post
    They can always go back to basics. So many things AHS could explore from the past. I would love to see a noir AHS season, taking place in 20's, all black and white. Or a season taking place during the Victorian Era, or The Colonial Era. They could also go higher in the future, going to space. The possibilities are endless.
    An Alien-ish type of season would be interesting. It's a horror genre after all.

Quote Originally Posted by lugs15 View Post
    An Alien-ish type of season would be interesting. It's a horror genre after all.
    Yes. I always wanted to see aliens or other shit that includes space in AHS edition. They kind of screwed up by including this in Asylum, but maybe they could find a way to explore it, by maybe mentioning Asylum, idk.

Mary Poppins flying to snatch your wigs.