User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game of Thrones - Season 8 SPOILERS ALLOWED

Racially insensitive European Aurelius's Avatar
    Pronoun(s): Him
    Well, he is the actual leaker, so...

I will marshall all the forces of darkness to hound you to an assisted suicide! - Peter Capaldi, In The Loop

Can't find Tyrion saying that line "I never bet against my family" in any of his scenes with Catelyn. He certainly said it in the books. But as I proved before, the show doesn't shy away from stating that people have said something when they actually didn't. If they do show it as a flashback though . But if they do it like "I did warn you not to trust me" in the Littlefinger scene (something he did say), perhaps they can get away with it.

I will marshall all the forces of darkness to hound you to an assisted suicide! - Peter Capaldi, In The Loop

Dink is coming for that 4th Emmy!

Quote Originally Posted by Aurelius View Post
    I like to stress that last point, although I think HBO is not likely to let that happen again. But I also think the whole outline of the final season will be clear before next April.

I think this weekend's leak is the first to take serious, because it's from a very reputable source, and also because it makes sense. There is already grumbling among show-only people, because they love Tyrion and he's such a good guy, but he's not such a nice guy in the books. GRRM has said he is his favorite character, but also that the ending will be bittersweet, and it's pretty clear this is (at least in part) the bitter side of it.

I felt this would happen since the final episode of season 6, when Daenerys made him Hand of the Queen, and he clearly looked infatuated with her. But prophecy is always right in this tale, and in the House of the Undying (in the books) she is told, "Three treasons will you know. One for blood, one for gold, and one for love." For blood is Mirri's betrayal, for gold is either Jorah's or Hizdahr zo Loraq's, and I expect for love will be Tyrion. It will be interesting to see the reason for his betrayal, but that loving look, combined with the look he gave upon Jon entering Daenerys' cabin combined with Cersei's change of heart after their negotiation (of which we didn't see the conclusion), I was already pretty sure this was going to happen.

About Jaime dying in Brienne's arms, I'll just leave this:

And we can finally, finally lay that Jonsa nonsense to rest.

I still think we end up with a lot of women in power-positions: Daenerys as Queen (shared with Jon/Aegon, perhaps?), Sansa as Lady of Winterfell (because Bran is a tree), Yara ruling the Iron Islands, Ellaria (saved from the dungeons) ruling Dorne (a ridiculous notion, but okay), Brienne as Commander of the Queensguard, and Arya as the new Varys (those faces surely help in spying). Okay, maybe not that last one . The only man ending up in some position of power could be Jon. Sam probably inherits House Tarly, but who gives a fuck about him anyway? I see Gendry mentioned as Lord of Storm's End, given that he's the only living Baratheon, but nobody cares about the Stormlands, really.

NO, NO AND NO!!!

Cute boy, you are such a flop. First of all, Jaime aint fucking dying. He will be the Hand for King Aegon Targaryen and yes, JONSA will happen.

You all think I am insane, but let me tell you. I have re watched the show, season 1 to 7, 9 times since the last season was over, paying a lot of attention, especially when they cut from one scene to another, and let me tell you, they foreshadow EVERYTHING. Every little thing is foreshadow in this god damn show. They re use dialogue from past seasons and change of scenes to gives us hints about whats is gonna happen, its mind blowing!!

Just so that you can have an idea, they have been telling us that Daenerys will destroy KL and be the Queen of Ashes since season 1, but we were just not paying attention. I am not kidding, they wrote so much foreshadow of Dany burning down KL that I was actually shaking when I put all of them together.

Remember when Tyrion told Daenerys that he trusted Jon Snow and he was an excelent judge of character???? This line was used on season 1 by Tyrion. He told Shae that he was great at the lying games and he was an excelent judge of character, of course, he would later be fooled by Sahe who would accuse him of murder in court while sleeping with his own father. Tyrion believes to be smarter than he actually is and tahts why he never learns with his mistakes. Do you know who learns with his mistakes??? Fuck Jaime Lannister.

I am just gonna gives a heads up to all of you, but you can write down baby, because I am pretty sure thats how it ends.

Jon Snow and Sansa will be King and Queen. BTW, Jon will start a new House and new dinasty that will last a thousands of years, uniting House Targaryen and House Stark; And Jon Snow is having a fucking bastard with Daenerys, who will be raised by Sansa.

Jaime Lannister will marry Brienne and restaure House Lannister and he will serve as the Hand of the King;
    Arya will be Queen in the North;

Theon will be the King in the Iron Islands;

Daenerys will be the Queen of Ashes and she will destroy Kings Landing AND bring an end to House Targaryen, she will be the last Dragon. (sorry, I know she has a lot of fans); Daenerys is a red herring, she was created to make the ending more surprising, without her it will be too easy to figure out.

Sansa will be the queen who will cast down Cersei; (I dont think people understand how fucking awesome Sansa will be in season 8, both girls. Sansa and Arya were always the heroines of this story, Arya will lead the North armies into a new rebelion against the Crown, just like papa Ned in the past and she will rule the North in the end)
    OH, AND Tyrion is not betraying Daenerys, he will betray the Starks, more importantly Sansa!!!! and he will pay the price for that. He promised before his wedding to Sansa that he would never hurt her and just like Joffrey and Ramsey (who also made the same promise and the show made sure to tells us that) he will fail to his word and deliver her to Cersei. But my girl it will survive and finally cast Cersei down. Sansa kidnapping has been spilled out with capital letters on season 7.

Look at Tyrion words to Sansa right before their wedding:

Tyrion: My Lady, I want you to know I didnt ask for this

Sansa: I hope I am not a dissapointment my Lord

Tyrion: No dont.... You dont have to speak to me as a prisioner anymore, you wont be a prisioner after tonight... You will be my wife (sigh) I supposed this is a different kind of prison....

But I promise you one think, my Lady. I wont ever hurt you...
    He is gonna pay for that, I am telling you.

I would die if Sansa ends up with Robin Arryn .

LOL jonsa is not happening. The leaker pretty much discredited that as an option even. Sansa is more likely to end up with Sweetrobin than Jon.

Looking for mad-ness ganonlink1991's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dil & Fergus View Post
    Dink is coming for that 4th Emmy!
    That Emmy is already engraved

I dont think you understand how much I long for season 8. I like to call it "freedom day". I will be finally free.

BTW, does this thread means we are free to talk about ANY spoiler????

Thats exciting.

Lmfao.

Since Diana Rigg and Ed Sheeran didn't happen, I guess Peter Dinklage is going to be the show's only acting Emmy winner?

Still on that “Jonsa” thing huh?

Quote Originally Posted by jennian View Post
    Still on that “Jonsa” thing huh?
    oh baby, you dont understand, I feel like Galileo. Its so clear to me, I have no doubt that they will be King and Queen, yet no one believes me, so all I can do is literally wait until season 8.

Its almost painful