The 76th Golden Globes are tomorrow night and here is the best way to watch the show and a handy list of the order of the 25 awards for Motion Picture and Television.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine‘s Andy Samberg and Killing Eve‘s Sandra Oh will host the 2019 edition of the awards presented by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association (HFPA) which will air live on NBC Sunday, January 6, at 8 p.m. EST/5 p.m. PST.
5-time Golden Globe winner Carol Burnett will receive the inaugural Carol Burnett Award, which recognizes individuals that have left a major impact on television.
Golden Globe-winning actor Jeff Bridges is set to receive the Cecil B. DeMille Award.
Last year’s Golden Globes marked the first year that the show was live streamed via NBC live. This year, viewers can live stream the ceremony on the NBC website and app, and also via the NBC Facebook page (the Golden Globe nominations were announced via Facebook live this year as well).
If you have a cable or satellite subscription, you can tune into NBC Live anywhere you have a Wifi connection. You can also tune in via streaming services such as DirectTV Now, Hulu Live TV or YouTube TV.
The Golden Globes pre-shows, the best way to catch the red carpet, will be via E! Live From the Red Carpet: The 2019 Golden Globe Awards, with hosts Ryan Seacrest and Giuliana Rancic. Red Carpet Live with E! will start at 6 p.m. EST/3 p.m. PST and NBC red carpet coverage will begin at 7 p.m. EST/4 p.m. PST.
Here is the order of awards (Carol Burnett Award and Cecil B. DeMille Award not included)
1. Actress in a Limited Series or Motion Picture Made for Television
2. Supporting Actor in any Motion Picture
3. Actress in a TV Series – Musical or Comedy
4. Actress in a TV Series – Drama
5. Actor in a TV Series – Drama
6. TV Series – Drama
7. Supporting Actor in a Series, Limited Series or Motion Picture Made for Television
8. Original Score – Motion Picture
9. Original Song – Motion Picture
10. Actor in a Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy
11. Supporting Actress in a Series, Limited Series or Motion Picture Made for Television
12. Motion Picture – Animated Film
13. Supporting Actress in any Motion Picture
14. Screenplay – Motion Picture
15. Motion Picture – Foreign Language FIlm
16. Actor in a Limited Series or Motion Picture Made for Television
17. TV Series – Musical or Comedy
18. Actor in a TV Series – Musical or Comedy
19. Director – Motion Picture
20. Limited Series or Motion Picture Made for Television
21. Actress in a Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy
22. Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy
23. Actor in a Motion Picture – Drama
24. Actress in a Motion Picture – Drama
25. Motion Picture – Drama