Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)
Pursuant to 17 USC 12 and 17 USC 1, §512, all still and moving images, excerpts or other media originating from or related to the content, promotion and/or marketing of motion pictures referenced herein are copyright to respective owners as indicated in their copyright and trademark notices.
Notwithstanding the Limitations on Exclusive Rights, Fair Use, pursuant to 17 USC 1, §107, all stills, moving images, excerpts or other publicity materials have, regardless, been obtained directly from press and publicity websites managed by the copyright owners or third parties (e.g. EPK.TV and image.net) authorized by the copyright owners to distribute these images for the purposes of criticism and commentary. Their use here is exclusively and only for the purposes of criticism and commentary. No other use has been permitted and appropriate copyright notices are included wherever necessary.
AwardsWatch respects the intellectual property rights of others. Per the DMCA, AwardsWatch will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to AwardsWatch’s Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, AwardsWatch will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright protected content.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by AwardsWatch or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our website, please provide the following information to the designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not AwardsWatch, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
AwardsWatch may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event AwardsWatch removes the allegedly infringing materials, AwardsWatch will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that AwardsWatch removed or disabled access to the materials. AwardsWatch may also provide the responsible person with your email address so that the person may respond to your allegations.