[divider style=”normal” top=”20″ bottom=”20″]
The Television Academy has announced key dates for the 2017 Emmy Awards, including voting and nomination dates, entry process and awards ceremonies.
The entry process for the annual awards starts on March 20th, with a deadline of May 1st. All eligible shows must be more than halfway through their season run by May 31st. Then there is a two-week window for online voting for nominations begins June 12th and ends June 26th. Nominations will then be announced July 13th.
The Creative Arts Emmy Awards will be held over two nights (just like last year), on September 9th and 10th and the 69th Primetime Emmy Awards will be handed out on September 17th on CBS with Stephen Colbert as the show’s host.
Here’s the full schedule:
- March 20: Online entry process begins at Emmys.com
- May 1: Deadline for all entries
- May 15: Creative Arts and Primetime Emmy credentialing begins for press covering these events
- June 12: Nomination-round online voting begins
- June 26: Nomination-round online voting ends
- July 13: Nominations announcements at Television Academy
- August 14: Final-round online voting begins
- August 28: Final-round online voting ends
- September 9 & 10: Creative Arts Awards and Ball
- September 17: 69th Primetime Emmy Awards and Governors Ball