Daniel Kaluuya is winning.
The 93rd Oscars will be held on April 25 at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood and the Union Station in Los Angeles.
Here are my ranked final Oscar predictions for Supporting Actor.
- Daniel Kaluuya in Judas and the Black Messiah (Warner Bros) – BFCA, GG, SAG, BAFTA, BFCA
- Sacha Baron Cohen in The Trial of the Chicago 7 – BFCA, GG, SAG
- Leslie Odom, Jr. in One Night in Miami… (Amazon Studios) – BAFTA, BFCA, GG, SAG
- Paul Raci in Sound of Metal (Amazon Studios) – BAFTA, BFCA
- LaKeith Stanfield in Judas and the Black Messiah (Warner Bros)