Awardswatch’s Best Actress Nominee Rankings – 2000s Edition
As promised, after yesterday’s Best Actor nominee rankings comes everyone’s true favorite, Best Actress. And again, some surprising results are in store. Where will Meryl Streep’s many performances land? Or Kate Winslet? Or Judi Dench? Prepare yourself. Wigs will be snatched. Faves will be slayed.
Here are the hints:
1. Two performances received no votes.
2. One actress has two of her nominated performances in the bottom five.
3. Only two times did Oscar and AW agree on the winning performance of each year.
4. Two years have four of the five performances in the upper half while two years also have four of the five performances in the lower half.
5. 19 different performances ranked first on all ballots.
The List: 49-41…